Thursday, April 12, 2012

Revlon Midnight Swatch and Review

Revlon's Midnight is a gorgeous teal-blue cream shade from their Colorstay line. It has been in my ever growing pile of "untrieds" for a while now and finally made it to the top. There really is no means to my madness when it comes to that at this point. Anyway, I started with Julep's basecoat and then two very easy coats of Midnight. I probably could have gotten away with one if I had been a little more careful but I did two just to be sure I didn't have any bald spots. Love the color and the formula!


(No topcoat here)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.