Monday, March 4, 2013

OPI Can't Let Go Swatch and Review

This is going to be another fairly short post, still not feeling the best. :( I received a bottle of OPI Can't Let Go in a recent GlossyBox and was really excited to try it out!  I wasn't sure how I would like the texture because I normally can't stand for my nails to be anything but smooth but I was pleasantly surprised with this one!  Even though there is a texture to it it is a very even surface so it didn't drive me crazy like I thought it might.  It went on very easily (for a glitter) with only two coats needed for full opacity.  Dry time was a little longer than average.

If you are not a fan of texture, I still suggest you give this a try and see what you think, you may be shocked to find you actually like it!



1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! While I cherish each comment, I kindly ask that you refrain from posting links to your blog in the comment section. If you would like me to take a look at your blog, please feel free to send me an e-mail with your link. Unless I am feeling very generous, comments with links will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Julep Beauty Inc.